Friday, May 29, 2015

On The Needles

I'm currently enamored with sock knitting. I'm saving mostly sock patterns on Ravelry and have mostly knitted socks (with a short foray to a sweater for a baby that arrived into my circle of friends in March) this year.

This is a pair of basic sock from The Knitters Handy Book of Patterns ** by Anne Budd, Knitting socks from this book got me over the sock knitting mountain that was in front of me.  I'm hopeful that if I keep knitting, I will learn to design my own patterns.


I bought the yarn at my favorite LYS (local yarn store for the non-knitters in the crowd), Fiddlehead Yarns.  They are wonderful - great classes and expert help when you need it. They have a good selection and I can usually find something I can't live without there.

The next pair I have planned is this wonderful pattern by Cookie A. I have to work on it when I'm not with my granddaughters though, I can't follow a chart if I'm distracted.

**Affliate Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments, recipes, patterns and anything else you want. Thanks!